Author: Vik Schroeder
Country of origin: Switzerland
Style - Genre: Paintings - Abstract
Year of creation: 2016
Dimensions: 60 H x 100 W cm.
Estimate: $1,055 USD
"Flying Stone". Acrylic / Mix-Media on canvas 60/100 cm.
It was painted in 2016.
This picture was presented at the exhibition "Art-Thur" in Frauenfeld (Switzerland), June 2017.
Art Crystal Resin (is used in this picture) gives the effect of water. If you look at the picture from the side, it seems that the stone is wet. But this is only an illusion !)
It is perfect for modern interiors.
One-of-a-Kind Painting (only one piece worldwide ).
Signed. Ready to hang.
Shipping & payment
At the moment, the seller did not indicate the cost of delivery. Coordinate the shipping and packaging method with the seller upon completion of the auction.
Accepted Payment Methods:
- Auctioneer (Author, seller) puts the work for auction, indicating the reserved and base prices;
- Bidder (buyer) offers his bid, which can be either higher or lower than the base price;
- Bets below the reserved price will not be accepted
- If the bid is higher or equal to the base price, the buyer becomes the winner of the auction and makes a payment in if full;
- If the bid is below the base price, the Seller has the choice to agree with the rate or not;
- If the seller agrees with the proposed bid, he reserves the lot. Lot will be sold, Buyer pays for purchase at bid price;
- At the time of payment, the Buyer and the Seller exchange contacts (E-mail and/or phone), discuss the delivery details;
- The seller submits the artwork and registers the parcel tracking code;
- The buyer can find the tracking code in their account
- Upon receipt of work, the Buyer evaluates the work of the Seller on a 5-point scale, what is the satisfaction (or not) of the purchase;
- The seller also evaluates the activities of the Buyer and leaves a short comment in his address;
Details of the auction work scheme can be found here