Author: Aleksandr Dubrovskyy
Country of origin: Ukraine
Style - Genre: Paintings - Impressionism
Year of creation: 2013
Dimensions: 60 H x 70 W cm.
Buy in One click: $2,500 USD
Painting: Oil on Canvas.
Mountain meadows - variegated, velvety and deliciously fragrant.
Looking at the meadow, you want to move on the other side of the picture and trample this carpet of flowers barefoot…❓
The actual size is: 59.5 H x 69.5 W x 1 cm
The picture is painted in the open air. The picture is painted on canvas with oil paints. Responsible for the quality of each of my paintings. I am sending a picture of a well-packed in a cardboard or plastic box with plastic foam.
I wish you a nice view and a good choice.
Always yours Aleksandr Dubrovskyy!
Cost of delivery
To Australia: 1 USD
To Europe: 1 USD
To USA and Canada: 1 USD
To Any Other Region: 1 USD
To country of origin Ukraine: 1 USD
Point of departure
Ukraine, Kiev, Kiev
You can pay for shipping here
Accepted Payment Methods:
- Auctioneer (Author, seller) puts the work for auction, indicating the reserved and base prices;
- Bidder (buyer) offers his bid, which can be either higher or lower than the base price;
- Bets below the reserved price will not be accepted
- If the bid is higher or equal to the base price, the buyer becomes the winner of the auction and makes a payment in if full;
- If the bid is below the base price, the Seller has the choice to agree with the rate or not;
- If the seller agrees with the proposed bid, he reserves the lot. Lot will be sold, Buyer pays for purchase at bid price;
- At the time of payment, the Buyer and the Seller exchange contacts (E-mail and/or phone), discuss the delivery details;
- The seller submits the artwork and registers the parcel tracking code;
- The buyer can find the tracking code in their account
- Upon receipt of work, the Buyer evaluates the work of the Seller on a 5-point scale, what is the satisfaction (or not) of the purchase;
- The seller also evaluates the activities of the Buyer and leaves a short comment in his address;
Details of the auction work scheme can be found here